Special Blessings
Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to the Salt Lake Temple to see my baby cousin sealed to his parents who recently adopted him. The experience helped me to reflect on the special blessing that eternal families really are. I am so grateful that we have a loving Heavenly Father who gave us the opportunity to be with our loved ones forever.I think that this is taking on an even deeper meaning for me as I prepare to bring my own child into the world. I am also grateful to my aunt Joann and uncle Dwayne for inviting us to share in their special experience.
Posted in: on Sunday, April 19, 2009 at at 5:30 PM






Sarah,
I didnt know you were expecting....congrats! I bet your Mom is so excited for her first grand baby. I hope you dont mind me commenting. Im going to add you to my blog list. I would love to keep in better touch even if its through your blog.
Maren Nielsen
Off the subject, but HI!! Where are you in Springville?? Don't you love it out here on the farm land?
Sarah,
I know isn't it crazy our babies will be months apart from each other? I am excited. Now I just need to have a little girl.