It's a...

We went to the doctor today to have the ultrasound and found out that we are having a baby girl! We are very excited for this new part in our life. They said everything looked normal and healthy and they haven't changed the due date (Aug. 29th). Enjoy the video!

13 comments:

  1. That's so exciting!!! can't wait to see her!! :D

     
  2. Yay! Having a girl first is so fun. I'm excited for you, and can't wait to see her! Maybe she and I can share a birthday!

     
  3. Congratulations! Baby girls are awesome!

     
  4. You will love it! i really thought I wanted a boy until I found out that I was having a girl and then I was soooo excited. Congrats! Girls are the best, i'm sure boys are fun too, I just don't know about it!

     
  5. Congrats you guys! How exciting! I hope my little one is a girl, but I'm planning on it being another boy. :)

     
  6. Hmm... I dont know.... it sure looks like a boy to me! :) congrats sarah! Thats super cool!

     
  7. You guys are so funny with the video. You will have so much fun with a little girl! That is exciting!

     
  8. love the video mix! we're so happy for another little Maddox on the way. LOVE YOU.

     
  9. Congrats! A little girl! You will be able to do all the cute frilly stuff that I wanted to do. Boys are good too, and I am glad I have Xander, but how fun for you! A girl first, just like your mom, Sarah.

     
  10. Congrats! She will be a spoiled little girl and I'm sure she'll have Rob wrapped around her finger! We're glad that everything looks good, that is always a relief!

     
  11. Congrats! I am so happy for you!

     
  12. That is exciting news! Now our little boy and your little girl can be buddies. They'll only be weeks apart. Very happy for you guys.

     
  13. Congrats you two!!!! I am sooo excited for you. There is nothing like having your own baby! Keep us updated I want to see her when she is born. :)