A New Car

We sold my little Honda Civic and I have to say that I was kind of sad to see it go. I did drive the car for 8 years (I was strong though and did not cry when the buyers drove it off). It was a very good car but it is time to move on to something different. What is fun is that we did buy a new car for me this weekend. We debated what kind of car would be the best for our growing family and in the end we decided to get a 2009 Subaru Forester. Rob loves Subaru and as we researched the car we found that it was very safe and could serve many purposes for us. So far I am really enjoying driving it and I think it will be a great car. We are happy to have one more thing on the "things to do before baby arrives" list done. Enjoy the picture of the new car.
Posted in: on Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at at 11:05 AM






do you have a baby bump yet???? I want to see pics!