18 Days Early!
Ellie Ann Maddox was born today at 1:39 pm. She was a scale tipping 7 lbs 4 oz and 18.5" inches long! Here are some quick pictures. More info will be posted later.




Posted in: on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at at 2:39 PM
Ellie Ann Maddox was born today at 1:39 pm. She was a scale tipping 7 lbs 4 oz and 18.5" inches long! Here are some quick pictures. More info will be posted later.




Posted in: on Tuesday, August 11, 2009 at at 2:39 PM
YAY! She is here! I can't believe we were just saying last week that you hope she waited a little while but Ellie had other plans. Congratulations!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.
she's perfect! we love her! hooray for babies, congrats Sarah & Rob.
She's adorable!!! I am glad to see mommy and baby are doing great!
I can't get over all her hair! I love her name. Congrats!
Congrats! 18 days early and she is pretty big! Hope all is going well! She is beautiful.