Baby Shower!
We are getting close to my due date (less than 3 weeks!) and Rob and I are getting very excited for baby to arrive. Yesterday my mom had a baby shower for me at her house in Mountain Green. It was so much fun to have my grandma, aunts, and cousins there to support me and I know it was a sacrifice for some because they had to drive quite a ways to get there. Thanks to Mom and Jessie for planning everything and thanks for all of the wonderful gifts that everyone gave! Ryan even sent a little dress from El Salvador for the baby. I am so grateful for all of the love and support that I receive and I feel so lucky that baby will be born into such a great family.



Posted in: on Sunday, August 9, 2009 at at 4:22 PM






Sarah, So cute! I am so sad I wasn't able to be there. I hope she gets here soon so we can all meet her.
Love you,
Melissa