Congrats Sarah and Rob! She is so precious! I cant wait for you to experience the ups and downs of being parents! Good luck and heres to a good nights rest!
Congratulations! She is so cute! I can't believe how early she came! I wish I was that lucky, but I'm feeling like I will be two weeks overdue! I hope your labor went well and you and the baby are feeling good! Can't wait to see more pictures!
What a wonderful day! We are so happy for your family. We hope that you are all feeling well. Enjoy every minute of Ellie's first few days and months. Even the 3:00 a.m. moments. :) This is such a special time. I agree that you were very lucky to go so early, Sarah! You two will be wonderful parents!
Oh my goodness-18 days early! You are one lucky girl and that's great that she is such a good size! We are so happy for you guys! She looks absolutely perfect! You are in for an adventure, but you will love it! Richard and Jenny :)
Congrats Sarah and Rob! She is so precious! I cant wait for you to experience the ups and downs of being parents! Good luck and heres to a good nights rest!
Congratulations! She is so cute! I can't believe how early she came! I wish I was that lucky, but I'm feeling like I will be two weeks overdue! I hope your labor went well and you and the baby are feeling good! Can't wait to see more pictures!
What a wonderful day! We are so happy for your family. We hope that you are all feeling well. Enjoy every minute of Ellie's first few days and months. Even the 3:00 a.m. moments. :) This is such a special time. I agree that you were very lucky to go so early, Sarah! You two will be wonderful parents!
WOW! She is gorgeous! We are so happy for you! And YAY that she came early!
We are happy for Sarah's mom and dad too... they sent us pictures right after she arrived! She's lucky to have been born into such a sweet family!
Post LOTS of pictures!
Congrats!! She is adorable!! We are so excited to have a new niece.
Congratulations! I can't believe you guys have a baby...but I'm so excited for you!! I'm excited to be back in Utah so I can come visit!
Oh my goodness-18 days early! You are one lucky girl and that's great that she is such a good size! We are so happy for you guys! She looks absolutely perfect! You are in for an adventure, but you will love it! Richard and Jenny :)
Look at all that hair! She's a sweetie.
Ellie is so beautiful! It is wonderful to see all the pictures that you posted! Congratulations, Sarah and Rob! Sending my love!
Congratulations guys! Ellie is BEAUTIFUL!! What a cute name too... good pick :) I'm so excited for you! You're going to be darling parents :)