More Ellie!
So our stay at the hospital has been good. Ellie has been quite the trooper and has been sleeping well which has helped both Sarah and I get some needed sleep too. We will be leaving home pretty soon, which we are all excited for. Some great news that we found out this morning from our pediatrician is that little Ellie won the prize for lowest jaundice out of all the baby's in the hospital! We are so happy that she is just the cutest little healthy baby around (trust us we looked!). :)

Uncle Chris loves Ellie

Oh and Grandma Gayle loves her too!
She is so excited for her new title, "Grandma"!



Wide Awake :)

Posted in: on Thursday, August 13, 2009 at at 9:05 AM






I'm in love! She's a beauty. Love those fat cheeks.
Congratulations Sarah and Rob! What a beautiful baby!
Emily
Sarah,
She is beautiful!! Good Job!! Love, Aunt Luanne
Can't wait to hold her! Congratulations to both of you...you'll love being parents!
I can't get over her hair! And that bow! She is just sooo cute. Congrats again. Keep the pics coming, they change everyday!