Christmas 2010
We had a great Christmas this year. Christmas Eve we baked cookies for Santa and went to the dollar theater to watch "Despicable Me." Ellie was pretty good during the movie until the last 15 or 20 minutes. Christmas is so much fun with a little one around and we had a great time watching her enjoy her presents. We did a really good job teaching Ellie to not touch the presents -- we had presents under the tree for quite a while and so we taught her to leave them alone or just put them back under the tree if she picked them up. On Christmas morning when we would give her a present to open she would go put it back under the tree. It took quite a while for her to figure out that she could open them and there were toys inside them.
I too was spoiled and I got a blu-ray player and a beautiful Greg Olsen picture that Rob got signed by the artist. We went to Maintain Green for a couple of days and spent a lot of time eating, playing wii, and watching movies.
Ellie loved her Farm, monkey, Mickey mouse, purse, and baby stroller.
Rob was spoiled this year and he got a ipad.
I too was spoiled and I got a blu-ray player and a beautiful Greg Olsen picture that Rob got signed by the artist. We went to Maintain Green for a couple of days and spent a lot of time eating, playing wii, and watching movies.
Posted in: on Friday, December 31, 2010 at at 8:02 AM






looks like a great Christmas, congrats on your new picture! It's beautiful! that's one I want someday.