Winter Wonderland

 
 This snow piled up from 9pm when I got home from work until 7am the next morning. 10 inches in 10 hours!




 The snow piles tower over Ellie

This week a winter storm has dumped on us. We have 15 inches of snow and it is still coming down. The snow is supposed to continue all day today and into tomorrow as well. I took some pictures to show you but I might take some more later in the week if this continues. I took Ellie out to play in it this morning and she thought it was fun (its not too cold out just snowy) she cried when it was time to come back inside.

1 comments:

  1. Whoa! That's a lot of snow! Ellie looks pretty happy being outside....We are supposed to get a storm producing snow on Christmas eve. Not sure if I am happy about it!