Silly Ellie
I wanted to make a post about some of the funny things that Ellie does right now so that I can remember them in the future.
- She likes to sit on pillows or blankets. She will arrange it so carefully then plop herself down and look so content and happy.
- She will say "yeah" to any question that begins with "do you want" Be careful what you ask -- her daddy teases her and asks some funny questions and she always says "yeah"
- whenever she sees football or basketball on the TV she will yell "go, go, go" and clap her hands. I guess we have taught her well.
- She loves to dance and she has some good moves.
- I think most kids do this but she loves to wear mom and dad's hats, shoes, socks, and belts.
She is such a cutie.
Posted in: on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at at 3:02 PM






I loved seeling Ellie dance! Thanks for the new post and pictures. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!