Thanksgiving

We went to Mountain Green for Thanksgiving this year. As always there was a lot of eating, resting, watching football, and shopping.

  My parents actually had quite a bit of snow at there house and so we spent some time playing in it. Rob went snow shoeing and got to ride my parents new snowmobile. This is a picture of him and my brother Ryan up on the mountain with their snowshoes. I took it from my parents back deck.


I took Ellie outside to play in the snow but she didn't like it much. We will have to try again.



She did like to wear her snow hat. We didn't end up going tubing but Ellie liked pushing the tube around.

 

I have so many things to be grateful for this year. I am grateful for Rob because he such a great husband, father, and provider for our family. I am grateful for Ellie and that she is a healthy growing little girl. I am grateful for both of our extended families for the love and support they always give us. I am grateful for Nuskin who gives Rob a great job. I am especially grateful for the gospel and our savior Jesus Christ. I am now very excited to celebrate Christmas!

1 comments:

  1. Ellie is so cute pushing that tube! I don't blame her a bit about not wanting to play in the snow! I was always amazed that Rob and his siblings loved playing in the snow. Since I'm an Arizona girl....my idea of fun is swimming in the sunshine!