Thursday and Friday was graduation for Me (Sarah)! I can't believe that I finally made it. Elder Bednar was the speaker at the big university ceremony and he spoke about "learning to love learning." Friday was my college ceremony and it was fun to see all of the people that went through my program with me. We are now going to be all over the country doing many different things. The ceremony was long but it was fun to get to walk across the stage and be recognized for all of my hard work. Overall it was a great experience and I am excited to move on and see what the future holds. Yet, I am not completely finished as of right now because I have to go back to my internship and finish out the school year. I have about a month left and finish all the way on May 29th. The job hunt has begun!
Posted in:
on
Saturday, April 26, 2008
at
at
5:49 PM
Sarah, Congratulations! I can't believe we are all getting this old. I love you and miss you.
You did it! Congratulations Sarah! Way to go! Good luck with finishing up at the JR High. We're proud of you.
Hey Sarah! It was so fun to see you at graduation. I hope we always keep in touch! Hopefully you can make it through the year :)
Sarah,
Congratulations on your graduation!! Way to go!!! We also loved reading about your trip to Hawaii. Sounds like you had a fun time. Your pictures were great to. You and Rob are looking great. Love, Aunt Luanne and Uncle Ron